User profile published content
My INA Global articles
Video games industry in China and cross cultural gaming
The Chinese video games market, the second in the world, is highly specific: tailored for the local culture prevalent piracy and lack of consoles. These features restrict the access for western companies and at the same time hinder the export of Chinese games. An analysis of the phenomenon. Read the article >>
My personal articles
- "The evolving EU video games software ecosystem", (2012), (avec G.de Prato, S.Lindmark), The Video Game Industry, Routledge, London, 2012 (coll).
- Les formes ludiques du numérique. Marché et pratiques du jeu vidéo, (ed), Réseaux, 173-174, 2012. Traduction partielle dans Economia della Cultura, 2 ,2012.
- Asia in the Global ICT Innovation Network. Dancing with the tigers, (co-ed), Chandos, Whitney Oxforshire, 2013.
- Digital Media Worlds. The new media economy, (co-ed), Palgrave Mc Milan, Houndmills Basingstock, 2014.
- "The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: 1. Brazil," Communications & Strategies, n°83, 2011.
- "The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: 2. India", Communications & Strategies, n°84, 2011.
- "The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: 3. China", Communications & Strategies, n°85, 2012
- “The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: 4. South Africa", Communications & Strategies, n°86, March 2012 (with A. Gillwald).
- “The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: 5 Russia", Communications & Strategies, n°87, 2013 (with V.Makarov, S.Schandera).
- “Singapore, an Industrial Cluster and a global IT Hub”, Communications & Strategies, n°89, 2013 (with G. De Prato).
- “Public policies and government interventions in the book publishing industry”, Info, Vol. 16 Issue: 2, 2014 (with G.de Prato).
- “Innovations in the Video Game Industry: Changing Global Markets”, Communications & Strategies, n°94, 2014 (with G.de Prato, C.Feijoo).